[turba] SQL based distribution list (Turba 1.2)

fabricio bianco abreu fabricio at tc.df.gov.br
Mon May 26 13:52:42 PDT 2003

Hi folks,

I am sorry that I asked this such basic question. Just after I sent it I
understood what was going on.

I expected some icon in turba interface to administer the distribution lists.
I my humble opinion, the way turba interface is designed is not intuitive to
find out how to manage distribution lists.

Nevertheless, it is now working as designed.

Thank you all.

Best regards,
--
Fabricio Bianco Abreu