[turba] Problem getting LDAP shared addressbook to work correctly

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Wed Jun 4 09:22:12 PDT 2003

On Wed, 4 Jun 2003, Anders Bruun Olsen wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 10:06:16AM -0400, amith at xalan.com wrote:
> > make all the attribute names in sources.php and attributes.php lowercase.  for
> > some reason PHP has a problem with mixed case attribute names
>
> I have now done that but the problem is still there, only name and email
> is shown.

It sounds to me like you're just a little inexperience with the Turba user
interface, but maybe I'm wrong.

When you do a search, by default it only shows the Name and Email
attributes in a list.  You can change the defaults globally in one of
Turba's config files (can't remember the exact one right now), or on a
per-user basis by clicking on Options->Column Options.

Once you have the list of results, you can click on the Name to view all
the attributes for that address book entry.

	Andy