[turba] Fwd: Regarding Turba Error

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Jun 6 05:19:00 PDT 2003

----- Forwarded message from sarnaudo at yahoo.com -----
    Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 22:41:04 -0700 (PDT)
    From: Stefan Arnaudo <sarnaudo at yahoo.com>
 Subject: Regarding Turba Error
      To: chuck at horde.org

Hello Charles,

I have seen many of your posts on errors within Turba.
 I have been researching the following error and you
mention fix it in Prefs.php and sources.php but not
many specifics are mentioned.  If you wouldnt mind
going into a little more detail it would be greatly
appreciated.

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in
/var/www/html/horde/turba/config/sources.php on line
238

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers
already sent by (output started at
/var/www/html/horde/turba/config/sources.php:238) in
/var/www/html/horde/turba/index.php on line 28

Thanks in advance.

Stefan
http://spicoly.homelinux.org

http://calendar.yahoo.com

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.