[turba] Warning messages appearing when opening address book

Michael P. Hilty mikeh at trilogygrafx.com
Tue Jun 10 13:59:49 PDT 2003

Hello,
     I need some help with a Turba implementation I recently installed.
Whenever my users click on the Address Book link in the Horde toolbar, they get
the following warning messages on the screen:

Notice: Undefined index: businesscategory in
/usr/local/www/horde-2.2.3/turba-1.2/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: homephone in
/usr/local/www/horde-2.2.3/turba-1.2/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: workphone in
/usr/local/www/horde-2.2.3/turba-1.2/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: cellphone in
/usr/local/www/horde-2.2.3/turba-1.2/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: homeaddress in
/usr/local/www/horde-2.2.3/turba-1.2/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

     The address books are working properly, but I would like to resolve the
cause of these messages.  I am only using a MySQL personal addressbook, and an
LDAP public address book.
     Please let me know if you need any additional information on this.

Thanks,
Mike Hilty
Trilogy GraFX Consulting