[turba] Attibute Guide?

James Van Sickle gothbert at spamcop.net
Tue Jun 17 19:35:27 PDT 2003

Hey

   Is there a guide for use and formatting of each attribute type for the Turba
attributes.php file?  I am working on adding a Radio field and URL link to the
Address Book.  I have the following code in the attributes.php file, but get
the following error "Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/usr/home2/hordexp/lib/Form/Renderer.php on line 747."

$attributes['primaryLocation'] = array(
	'label' => _("Primary Location"),
	'type' => 'radio',
	'required' => false,
	'params' => array('Home', 'Work')
);

   I would also like to add a URL link (i.e. Personal Webpage) to the address
book.  Should I use a type of 'link' or one of the others?

-James