[turba] Re: Further to; Firstname / LastName in addressbook - splitting them up

Johny horde at agotnes.com
Fri Jun 20 23:39:20 PDT 2003

A second question, this one more related to cosmetics;

in turba/addobject.php after adding an object to the driver it then
re-draws the page, allowing you to review what was just added and 'edit'
it from the addobject page.

As you cannot add a 'Name' on the Add version of this page it is
obviously blank, so on re-load of the page after a successful 'add' I'd
like to get the concat'ed name into this field...

How the hell do I do that?

I've tried;

vars->setVar('name', $concatName) ;

but it doesn't get rendered as I'd expect, even though I've pulled the
'name' field out of vars to verify that it is indeed in there...

I did also try a;

vars->setVar('email', 'Johny at was.here');

but it doesn't get rendered either, so am I on totally the wrong track here?

Any help appreciated, and if someone has a debugging facility which
allows me to trace the PHP, please tell me about it! ;)

Ta!

:)Johny