[turba] LDAP Group Creation

cpickert cpickert at myrgroup.us
Mon Jun 23 20:48:04 PDT 2003

Upon selecting a few records and attempting to add them to a 'New List' from
inside an LDAP shared directory, the following error pops up and the attempt
fails...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: isgroup() in
/var/www/myrgroup.us/horde/turba/browse.php on line 132

I'm running horde/turba CVS from 6.23.03 w/ RH9 & RH9 vendor patched apache
2.0.40 + php 4.2.2 as well as OpenLDAP from RH9 w/ vendor patches. I've
fixed/patched/included the horde.schema and the turba core.schema as well as
added the following to my sources.php params assoc. array:
        '__type' => 'turbaobjecttype',
        '__members' => 'turbaobjectmembers',

Upon looking into browse.php, never was lib/Group.php included but, upon adding
the correct require_once for it, nothing appears to change, although the
isGroup function is in the lib/Group.php code.

I know that the LDAP DistoList/Group code is ''bleeding edge'' but, just trying
to help out the cause =)
I'm going to try it on a horde/turba CVS checkout, on a new apache 2.0.46 + php
4.3.3RC1 and see if helps out, and then possibly upgrading my OpenLDAP server..
Any help would be greatly apprecaited as my brain is fried from last weeks
battle with Outlook->Mozilla->LDIF->OpenLDAP->Turba madness =) BTW: I did write
some nice perl code to help out with the process, if anybody would like it,
please write or post to the list..

Thanks!

-- Christopher Pickert (cpickert at myrgroup.us)