[turba] LDAP Group Creation

cpickert cpickert at myrgroup.us
Tue Jun 24 15:39:43 PDT 2003

Here's the var_dump($target); --
object(pear_error)(8) { ["error_message_prefix"]=>  string(0) "" ["mode"]=>
int(1) ["level"]=>  int(1024) ["code"]=>  NULL ["message"]=>  string(27)
"Requested object not found." ["userinfo"]=>  NULL ["backtrace"]=>  NULL
["callback"]=>  NULL }

Obviously '... object not found' is the issue, at after examining browse.php, I
need an __owner attribute in the LDAP map, as it was the only thing that might
be 'not found'. So, I added the map as such: '__owner' => 'owner',  but with no
luck... Could you post a snipnet of the LDAP map in your working sources.php?

When I add a group in my SQL personal book, I get the following-
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getvalue() in
/var/www/myrgroup.us/horde/turba/lib/Group.php on line 51

But, the group creation succeeds.. Just thought I'd through that in ;)
BTW: www.horde.org is down at the moment =(