[turba] Sybase with Horde and other apps.

Paul Adair padair at pntsi.ca
Thu Jun 26 12:01:05 PDT 2003

I am very new to Horde.
I have the main application and IMP/Turba installed.
I am having problems though getting the address book in IMP/Turba to connect to Sybase.

My PHP install is configured with --sybase and other PHP pages function without problems to Sybase.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to configure Horde and these other various apps to use Sybase as the database?

The system is Sun Solaris 8, Apache 2.0.44, PHP 4.3.1, Horde 2.2.3, Imp 3.2.1 and Turba 1.2

Thanks, Paul.