[turba] Turba LDAP reload problem

Felipe W Damasio felipewd at elipse.com.br
Wed Jul 9 12:19:22 PDT 2003

   Hi,

   I installed horde/imp/turba to act as a webmail server/contact manager.

   I'm using turba to get the address book info from Active Diretory
through LDAP.

   Everything works fine (connect to the server, bind the user and get
the info), expect that the info retrieved from AD is only displayed when
I force a page-reload from my web browser.

   This is true for the "browse" option on Turba and for the "address
book->Search" option when composing a message on IMP.

   Is this a known bug on Turba or am I missing some configuration info?

   Thanks in advance,

Felipe