[turba] Editing LDAP entries?

Chris J Albertson alb at chrisalbertson.com
Wed Jul 9 13:42:53 PDT 2003

Yup. If you provide a bind_dn with authority to update, you're set. Works nicely.

--
Chris AlbertsonOwner - ChrisAlbertson.com  (Actually, I rent, with an option to buy)

^         You can find my PGP public key,            ^
^  email server policy, and other misc "stuff" at..  ^
^         http://www.chrisalbertson.com.             ^

Quoting cpickert <cpickert at myrgroup.us>:

 Does turba allow you to edit LDAP entries? As, currently, I'm only able to
 'edit' my sql addressbooks.. I'm running CVS pull from 5 minutes ago, btw.
 Thanks.