[turba] Example sources.php for OpenLDAP?

cpickert cpickert at myrgroup.us
Wed Jul 9 18:45:10 PDT 2003

I've been having a hell of a time with editing LDAP entries, as well as creating
LDAP groups/lists. Is there anyway I could ask a few of you with the features
working to post their sources.php(minus the bind_pass/hostname etc).. I think
I've got it configged up correctly but.. No go.. I've tinkering with mine a
little to get my Mozilla LDIF imports working but, nothing that should be
effecting the editing / lists.. Thanks a million for everyone on the mailing
lists' help.