[turba] Turba not importing CSV files in MySQL

Dennis Ortsen mosaic at pinetree.nl
Fri Jul 25 05:02:11 PDT 2003

Hi everyone,

I've got a problem when I try to import csv files into turba. I've got turba
setup to use only the Mysql based addressbook. When I select the csv file,
and click on the "next" button to upload it, I get the next screen asking
for the format of the csv file, whether the first row contains field names
and so on. When I enter the correct values, and then click on the "next"
button, I can see that something is happening, but the next window that
should appear where you have to select the pairs you want to import, doesn't
show up, instead, my browser says "done" at the status bar below and that's
it, no errors in my browser, and nothing that looks like an error in the
horde.log.

The csv file I try to import, is actually an export from turba from a
contact I manually added. I afterwards changed the contents of that exported
csv file to reflect another contact. I have not used all 15 fields in the
csv file.

Does anyone have some suggestions?

I'm running on:
FreeBSD 5.0