[turba] issue with add_user

steve smailling at free.fr
Thu Jul 31 15:09:39 PDT 2003

When I add a new user in the horde framework, I got the message:
Added 'tryname' to the system, but could not add additional signup
information: DB Error: no such field.

The insert doesn't work
INSERT INTO turba_objects (object_name, object_surname, object_email,
object_alias, object_title, object_company, object_homeaddress,
object_workaddress, object_companyaddress, object_homephone,
object_workphone, object_cellphone, object_fax, object_businesscategory,
object_notes, object_pgppublickey, object_smimepublickey,
object_freebusyurl, object_id) VALUES ('xxx', 'D 2', '', '', '', '',

I don't have any object_surname field (I am using the last horde and turba
from cvs). - driver: sql
I can add one, but in any case, it has to be done also in cvs, but I don't
see where?

Steve