[turba] String::length in Turba

Frank Cafasso fcafasso at wagner.edu
Wed Aug 6 15:25:23 PDT 2003

Try changing your Addressbook format from (first, last) to (last, first).  I
experienced the same problem and that fixed it.  When I had my Addressbook set
to (first, last) and entered an address entry with the (last, first) format, I
got that message.  This is not a total fix, but it'll save you until you can
figure out the real problem.

Frank