[turba] Access rights for addressbook

Stefan Lemsitzer stefan_l at sbox.tugraz.at
Wed Aug 6 23:22:00 PDT 2003

Hi!

As I described my problem yesterday, I started hacking the Source code, and did
the following:

 /templates/add/add.inc

 <?php
 //HERE STARTS THE HACK FIXXXXME
 $owner_hacked =  Auth::getAuth();
 $first_part = explode ("@", $owner_hacked);
 if ($first_part[1])
 $owner_hacked = $first_part[1];
 echo $owner_hacked;
 print <<< HERE
 <input type="hidden" name="source" value="{$this->object->source->name}" />
 <input type="hidden" name="object[__owner]" value="$owner_hacked" />
 HERE;
 ?>

 This script just seperates the getAuth() string by "@" and takes the second
 part, so the owner id is automatically the domain. owner_id in mysql table is
 now "mydomain.com".

 I just have to hack the part of the program, where the sql-query for listing is
 made, because anywhere in this program there has to be a Query like the
 following:
 SELECT * FROM turba_objects where owner_id = 'myownerid';
 do you know, where that happens?? I can't find it.

 If I've found this, I just have to set public => false and readonly => true,
and
 everybody of my group will be the same owner, and nobody will be able to modify
 it.

 So please just help me with finding the file of the sql query

 Regards STefan

--
Stefan Lemsitzer
Student of Telematik -- Graz University of Technology
e-mail: stefan_l at sbox.tugraz.at