[turba] Empty LDAP search results in Turba-CVS

Thomas Deniau thomas-ml at deniau.org
Thu Aug 7 09:07:28 PDT 2003

Hi !
I'm always getting empty LDAP search results in Turba-CVS, but I know
that the query succeeded....

If I add
        print_r($this->getResults($fields, $res));

just before the return in turba/lib/Driver/ldap.php, I get for example

Array (     [0] => Array         (             [cn] => User Name
[mail] => email at email.com            [uid] => fred_mp         )  )

But the search results are empty.

And the strange thing is that if I add a
        print_r($driver->search(array($criteria => $val)));

just before

        if (is_object($results = $driver->search(array($criteria =>

in search.php I get :

turba_list Object (     [objects] => Array         (         )
[fresh] => Array         (         )      [_usortCriteria] => lastname )

How can the results be different just at the end of search() and in the
calling function ??

--
Thomas Deniau
"Unix is user friendly. It's just selective when choosing friends."