[turba] Two Turba questions

AJ aj at mindcrash.com
Thu Aug 7 15:44:53 PDT 2003

Hello all,
   I am using the latest HEAD of turba and I have two questions:
I am using a prefs based private addressbook  (MySQL prefs)

1.  When I do a search or advanced search, no matter what I put in any
search fields, the whole addressbook is displayed.
I do clear the search results each time, and I still get the whole
addressbook returned.  Does any know why this is?

2.  If I set a prefs based addressbook to 'shared', will users be able to
see each others addressbooks?
I had to set shared = true in order to get rid of a "You do not have
permission to view this object" error when I click to view any addressbook
entries I add.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.
AJ