[turba] LDAP addresses being saved into SQL db

jonathan soong jon.soong at imvs.sa.gov.au
Thu Aug 7 20:14:44 PDT 2003

Hmm,
theres been a change of plan .

after talking to my boss, we agreed that working against STABLE would
probably be a safer bet ...

we have users running an older version of Horde (about 0.1 behind), and
we want to upgrade to STABLE
on everything, seeing as Turba CVS requires Horde CVS/IMP CVS, my boss
has asked me to
make the changes against STABLE.

i will attempt to make the code as clean as possible and will send the
changes through when i am done

Cheers

jon