[turba] Suggestion for sizelimit

Claudio Santana csantana at imsa.edu
Tue Aug 12 13:43:30 PDT 2003

Hi all,

	I'm trying to implement a production site with the latest version of
IMP/Turba with LDAP. I'm worried about users running queries with too
big results. I see there is a sizelimit parameter that limits the size
of the result to a given number of records in the search function. My
concern is that the user never gets any feedback message telling him
that he is just seeing a subset of the original result and he better
narrows the search. Is anybody working on something similar? Is anybody
else interested in having this feature implemented?

Claudio Santana.