[turba] Turba Patch - allowing LDAP addresses to be added to SQL addressbooks

Soong Jon.Soong at imvs.sa.gov.au
Sun Aug 17 21:41:47 PDT 2003

> Other than that -- it looks great!  If you could modify it for advanced
>
> search, it would be greatly appreciated!

Hi

I am working on this now (modifying it for advanced search).

I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on how this should be done?

1. Change Advanced.php so that it references the .inc/.php files referenced
in browse.php? i.e. modify the Advanced search to use the same include
files as the normal search.

2. Change the .inc/.php files found in /templates/advanced?

I guess the difference is:
1. Maintain one set of .inc and .php files that are used to format search
results (no matter if they are Search or Advanced Search results).

2. Maintain two sets of .inc and .php files. One for Search results and one
for Advanced Search results.

I am leaning towards just using one set of files for both search's, but i
don't know if there is a reason why this has been split.

Any advice/suggestions/opinions would be most appreciated.

Jon