[turba] error with turba

Johann johann at alyon.org
Wed Aug 20 12:51:10 PDT 2003

Hi

I've just installed Turba but I've got this error when i'm logging

I don't find where the problem is and the adress book work

Thanx a lot

Yo

Notice: Undefined index: businesscategory in D:\email\horde\turba\templates\browse\search.inc on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: homephone in D:\email\horde\turba\templates\browse\search.inc on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: workphone in D:\email\horde\turba\templates\browse\search.inc on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: cellphone in D:\email\horde\turba\templates\browse\search.inc on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: homeaddress in D:\email\horde\turba\templates\browse\search.inc on line 14