[turba] problem adding contact within email

Steely, Kevin (CCI-Atlanta) Kevin.Steely at cox.com
Thu Aug 28 21:19:28 PDT 2003

I've gotten most of my issues worked out with my shared ldap address book and turba.  I do have one more problem that I am unable to figure out how to fix.  When I try to click on the little "book" next to a name in an email to add it to the address book, I get an object class violation.  I know it's doing this because the 'sn' field is required but its not being added.   I have no idea how to fix this problem.

I am able to add/edit/delete from within the Address Book screen, but I do have to make sure to fill out the 'sn' field.

Thanks for your help,
Kevin