[turba] 'personal_ldap' addressbook not shown

Heinrich Rebehn rebehn at ant.uni-bremen.de
Tue Sep 2 05:45:08 PDT 2003

Hi,

I have installed horde/imp/turba on our main server and the webmail interface is
working fine. I have a problem with the addressbook though.
The 'personal_ldap' addressbook (and also the 'localldap' addressbook) are never
shown for selection when i select Browse/Add/search.
Only Netcenter, Bigfoot,Verisign, localsql and prefs are shown.
Since i am storing prefs under LDAP, i know that the communication with my LDAP
server (same host) works ok.

I have been wading through the sources and config file for almost 2 days now,
but since i have never seen/used php before, i am unable to find the place where
the addressbooks are selected for display.

I use the distributed turba/config/sources.php and edited the 'personal_ldap'
section as follows:

// First we need to get the uid.

/*

$uid = Auth::getAuth();

preg_match('/(^.*)@/', $uid, $uid);

$uid = $uid[1];

$basedn = 'o=ant,c=de';

$cfgSources['personal_ldap'] = array(

     'title' => 'My LDAP-Addressbook',

     'type' => 'ldap',

     'params' => array(

         'server' => 'localhost',

         'root' => 'uid=' . $uid . ',ou=people,' . $basedn,

         'bind_dn' => 'uid=' . $uid . ',ou=People,' . $basedn,

         'bind_password' => Auth::getCredential('password'),

         'dn' => array('cn', 'uid'),

         'objectclass' => array('person',

                                'pilotPerson',

                                'organizationalPerson'),

         'encoding' => 'utf8',

         'version' => 3

     ),

     'map' => array(

         '__key' => 'dn',

         'name' => 'cn',

         'email' => 'mail',

         'sirname' => 'sn',

         'title' => 'title',

         'company' => 'organizationname',

         'businesscategory' => 'businesscategory',

         'companyaddress' => 'postaladdress',

         'zip' => 'postalcode',

         'workphone' => 'telephonenumber',

         'fax' => 'facsimiletelephonenumber',

         'homeaddress' => 'homepostaladdress',

         'homephone' => 'homephone',

         'cellphone' => 'mobile',

         'notes' => 'description',

         'pgpPublicKey' => 'object_pgppublickey'

     ),

     'search' => array(

         'name',

         'email',

         'businesscategory',

         'title',

         'homephone',

         'workphone',

         'cellphone',

         'homeaddress'

     ),

     'strict' => array(

         'dn'

     ),

     'public' => true,

     'readonly' => false,

     'admin' => array($uid),

     'export' => true

);

Can anyone help me here? Why is the personal_ldap addressbook never shown?

I use horde-2.2.3_2, imp-3.2.1_2, turba-1.2_2, openldap-2.0.25_3
under FreeBSD 4.9-PRERELEASE.

Thanks for any help
--

Heinrich Rebehn

University of Bremen
Physics / Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Telecommunications -

Phone : +49/421/218-4664
Fax   :            -3341