[turba] Help with error message

scarr at kua.net scarr at kua.net
Mon Sep 15 08:33:24 PDT 2003

I get the following errors when I click on the address book.  If I comment out line 14 it seems to work fine except I get unable to connection to specified directory.  Does anyone know how I can fix this problem?

Warning: Undefined index: businesscategory in /www/webmail.solivita.net/docs/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Warning: Undefined index: homephone in /www/webmail.solivita.net/docs/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Warning: Undefined index: workphone in /www/webmail.solivita.net/docs/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Warning: Undefined index: cellphone in /www/webmail.solivita.net/docs/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Warning: Undefined index: homeaddress in /www/webmail.solivita.net/docs/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14