[turba] mass deletion of entries

Andy Rowan rowan at crssa.rutgers.edu
Fri Sep 19 14:08:24 PDT 2003

Hi,

I have what I hope will be an easy question.  We've got turba 1.1, using
mysql to do personal address books for users.  One of the users imported a
bunch of junk into his address book and now has a huge number of records he
wants to delete.  He's willing to just blast the whole thing and start
over.  So the question is  ...

Is there a way (from the command line, I assume) that I can wipe out all
the entries in his personal address book without affecting anyone
else's?  I'm figuring this is a pretty straightforward SQL thing, but I
don't know SQL, and at this point I'm afraid if I try to learn one more
language, my head will explode.

Thanks for any pointers.

-Andy