[turba] Turba API delete

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Oct 1 07:32:22 PDT 2003

Quoting Mikael Geijer <mikael at nufort.net>:

> I'm using the turba api via XMLRPC, works fine with just minor mods so
> far. As far as I can see there is no delete method available for
> deletion of an entry, only a delete-field for individual fields. Is this
> left out for some special reason?

Nope. An implementation of it would be great - make sure to check authorization,
etc., of course. :)

The XMLRPC apis have basically been built up on an as-needed basis. If someone
has the time/interest to sit down and implement/suggest what you think a
complete API would provide, that'd be great too.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
Born right the first time.