[turba] More API methods

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Oct 3 12:58:02 PDT 2003

Quoting Mikael Geijer <mikael at nufort.net>:

> Coming here. New so far is update_vcard and delete.

I committed the delete method, renamed to deleteContact() to match the other
methods, added a deleteClient() wrapper for it like the other wrappers, and
changed the order of arguments to it to be consistent also.

I didn't commit update_vcard, though, since I'd rather you added an api function
for getting the attributes back out of a vcard, and then used the new
updateContact() function, instead of having something special-purpose like this
for every format. Same for adding a new contact directly from a vcard.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
Born right the first time.