[turba] mysql fields with accent

James GONCALVES acp.informatique.support1 at wanadoo.fr
Fri Oct 3 01:07:36 PDT 2003

Hi Chuck,

When I use the field "prénom", I've the screen that you can see in the attachment
of this mail.

In the mysql log I've this :
18:29:17	    992 Connect     acp at 192.168.0.6 on
		    992 Init DB     annuaire
		    992 Init DB     annuaire
		    992 Query       SELECT id, nom, E_mail, organisation, prénom
FROM annuaire WHERE  (LOWER(nom) LIKE LOWER('%vial%'))

The field "prénom" has become prénom.

Thanks for your help.

James Goncalves