[turba] date entries in turba stored in sql

Rüdiger Stark mail at stark-online.info
Mon Oct 13 10:18:39 PDT 2003

Hi,

  i'd like to add a birthday field in my mySQL stored Turba addressbook. I added
to Sources:
 'birthdate' => 'object_birthdate'
to tha map array and to attributes.php:
$attributes['birthdate'] = array(
    'type' => 'date',
    'desc' => _("Birthdate")
);
Sure i also included object_birthdate DATE; in my mySQL database.

But the Date is always the 0 value (1.1.1970). I guess, the reason micht be that
SQL storey in yyy-mm-dd and the date for of horde is dd-mm-yyyy, but i don't
know which files to change to make myself best to correct this and i cant find
a proper manual somewhere online.
Thanks for your help,

Rüdiger