[turba] Problems with address book under options

scarr at kua.net scarr at kua.net
Wed Oct 22 08:49:35 PDT 2003

I'm getting the following errors when I click address book under options?
I've search the web for ways to fix the problem but can't seem to find
anything.  Can anyone help?

Warning: Undefined index: companyaddress in
/www/webmail.solivita.net/docs/horde/turba/lib/api.php on line 225

Warning: Undefined index: companyaddress in
/www/webmail.solivita.net/docs/horde/turba/lib/api.php on line 226

Warning: Undefined index: zip in
/www/webmail.solivita.net/docs/horde/turba/lib/api.php on line 225

Warning: Undefined index: zip in
/www/webmail.solivita.net/docs/horde/turba/lib/api.php on line 226

Warning: Undefined index: pgpPublicKey in