[turba] automatically set full name

kferguson at students.cncc.edu kferguson at students.cncc.edu
Sat Oct 25 21:54:13 PDT 2003

Hello.

I am running IMP 3.2 with Turba 1.2, and want to automatically set each user's
fullname from the value in LDAP.  I have disabled multiple identities.  I've
looked at imp/config/conf.php (the imp_set_fullname function) and tried many
different combinations, but still can't get this to work.

I know that this topic may have been covered previously, but after a lot of
searching I still haven't found an example that I can make work.  Could anyone
point me to a thread or howto which might show me what I'm missing?

Thank you,

Kirk Ferguson