Repost: [turba] Address book wont open via IMP

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Nov 4 19:48:15 PST 2003

Quoting Ryan Chaney <tech at ipsolutions.net.nz>:

> Guys any ideas? I saw another post with the same problem. Has anyone found a
> fix
> for this yet?

Did you edit horde/imp/config/prefs.php and set the address book preferences
to proper values?  Or do this via the "Options" menu item?  Not sure if
this is your problem or not, but I'd at least check it.  It will certainly
affect address completion and adding addresses to the address book.

Otherwise, check your error logs, and make sure you have Horde and php
logging everything.  If something is failing, there's a better than 50%
chance it will log something.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics