[turba] Re: Browsing by Letter keys

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Nov 5 06:41:36 PST 2003

Quoting Zak Mc Kracken <zakmck at virgilio.it>:

> I could do it, but it would be helpful if someone with good Turba
> internals knowledge could give me a starting point: where to put hands
> in order to define the "beginning with <char>" search filter?

Into the search criteria, probably. (foo = a*, etc.). Might take some additional
operator logic in lib/SQL.php and lib/LDAP.php (to only put the wildcard on one
side).

> Where could I place the HTML for drawing letter keys?

one of the header templates - turba/templates/browse/*, etc.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I am not that interested in green food." - Average Joe