[turba] problems starting my addressbook

Angelica Escobar angeles at ibc-solutions.com
Sun Nov 9 10:25:37 PST 2003

Hello!
when I try to see my addressbook using turba with imp and horde I have the next:
Notice: Undefined index: businesscategory in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: homephone in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: workphone in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: cellphone in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: homeaddress in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

but I can't understand why... I am using mysql and the turba_objects table is alredy created.

can some boby helpme quickly please???

thanks!

Angelica!