[turba] Import Turba Contacts

Ryan Burton ryan at 602global.com
Thu Nov 13 14:54:03 PST 2003

Ok, here is my problem with the newest cvs version of turba.  When I go
to import a csv file I get this error:

Warning: Read more fields than the expected 86 in
/usr/local/lib/php/PEAR.php on line 750

The file actually has 92 fields, but if I specify that before the
import, I get 56 of these errors messages above the address book pairing
screen:

Warning: Read wrong fields number count: '86' expected 92 in
/usr/local/lib/php/PEAR.php on line 750

If I continue to match up the fields and click import, it says it was
done successfully, but there is nothing in the address book listing,
they are all empty.  Does anyone have a solution for this?  Thank you!