[turba] Multiple Source Searching

Mike Bydalek mbydalek at zivix.com
Fri Nov 28 11:53:23 PST 2003

After setting up a couple address books (1 for Company listings and 1 for
Contacts), one thing that would be really convient to have would be
multiple-source-searching.  For example if I search for "Video" there listings
in both books that I would like to see w/o having to run 2 seperate searches.

An easy way to do this I think would be to change the drop-down in searching to
a multi-select box.  Or even better (since the Block only searches 1
address-book that you specify) would be able to mark a book in the sources.php
searchable somehow.

Just a suggestion that Chuck or someone better at Turba than I am could put
together in no time.

Chuck: If this is something you don't want to tackle right now, which way you
would suggest I go with it?  Multi-select or mark sources 'searchable'?

Thanks,
Mike