[turba] Re: Redirection limit for this URL exceeded

Joosep-Georg Järvemaa turba.list at nonsense.ee
Tue Dec 2 10:41:16 PST 2003

Hi!

Bart SCHELSTRAETE <bschelst at bru-hub.dhl.com> (Sat Jul 13 11:57:36 PDT
2002) wrote:

> But when I click the addressbook button, I'm receiving an error message
(pop-up) :'Redirection limit for this URL exceeded'.

This problem is still present. In turba-1.2.1/index.php:23, $prefs is an
object of class "prefs_sql", containing only keys "language",
"summary_columns", "summary_refresh_time", "menu_view",
"initial_application" and "confirm_maintenance".

My experience with Horde/Turba didn't allow me to dig further...

--
Joosep-Georg Järvemaa