[turba] No searchresults with standard search (HEAD)

Jan Kuipers jrkuipers at lauwerscollege.nl
Sun Dec 7 07:17:49 PST 2003

Regarding HEAD:
I don't get any searchresults with a standard ldap search in turba. The
addressbooksearch (ldap) in compose works fine as does the advanced ldap search
in turba. I found this is related to the latest version of turba/lib/Source.php
(v1.80), v1.79 works ok here.
fyi: no errormessages are regerated.

--
Jan Kuipers
Systeembeheer Lauwers College

DISCLAIMER

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.