[turba] Shared addressbook problem

Chris Shaffer cat-turba at gesserit.net
Fri Dec 12 06:00:57 PST 2003

I'm running Debian stable, php4, mysql, Horde 2.2.4, Turba 1.2.1 and IMP 3.2.2.
Everything seems to work OK with one problem.  I've set up a shared addressbook.
 Everyone can view records, create new records, and edit/delete records they
created.  Nobody can edit/delete records that other users created.  I've tried
every version of the access security in sources.php that I can think up.  Even
this setting, which according to the documentation should mean all users can
edit all records, doesn't do the trick:

    'public' => true,
    'readonly' => false,
    'admin' => array(),