[turba] bug in multienum fields?

Bo Daley bo at tilda.com.au
Sun Dec 21 23:37:51 PST 2003

hi again,

I'll look into this again tomorrow, but in the meantime is anyone else seeing
problems with multienum form fields at the moment in turba (using sql backend)?
When I try to save a record into a multienum field I'm now getting this error:

Notice: Array to string conversion in /usr/share/pear/DB/mysql.php on line 655

It then saves 'Array' to the database instead of a serialized set of values.

I think probably the _convertToDriver() function isn't dealing with the array
properly. yes?

thanks,

bo.