[turba] advanced search

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Dec 28 20:43:29 PST 2003

Quoting Bo Daley <bo at tilda.com.au>:

> - ability to specify that some fields should not appear on the advanced search
> page. (eg. it doesn't make much sense for 'spacer' fields to be displayed,
> but there might be others too).

I don't like doing this in attributes.php - if you were really controlling this,
it should be at the source level, since something that's searchable in one
source isn't necessarily searchable in another.

The code should definitely be smart enough to skip spacer and header fields,
though.

> - a preference to determine whether the search results should appear above or
> below the advanced search form. This is because that search form can get very
> long, and users were complaining about how far down the page they need to
> scroll to see the results.

This sounds fine to me...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe