[turba] Turba - IMP Sort Order

Mohamed I Patel mpatel at c2solutions.ma.cx
Fri Jan 9 10:58:48 PST 2004

Hello All

Cannot figure this one out -

Whenever the sort order "Display options" are changed by a user,
i.e arrival time,descending....etc, the sort order of Turba address changes -
Names are then in reverse order -
When I change the sort order in Turba to reflect A-Z sort order - the order in
IMP changes....hmmmm -
Did I perhaps miss something ????

Another....

In Turba I have also selected the order of display options
i.e First/Last name -
My address book doesn't sort properly..as FIRST NAME then SURNAME -
but, includes the surname first letter as the next in sort order -
To clarify by example -

Allen
Another
brenda
comfort creations
zzz dept         <-------------- The problem
electrical mall
Horde
Britney Spears   <-------------- The Problem

Can anyone shed any light on what I perhaps am doing wrong / miss something..

Thanks and Help is greatly appreciated

Mo

Horde: 2.2.4 IMP: 3.2.2 Turba: 1.2 Kronolith: 1.1 Mnemo: 1.1 Nag: 1.1
PHP Version: 4.2.2 PHP Major Version: 4.2 PHP Minor Version: 2

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the C2SOLUTIONS group.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender or the C2SOLUTIONS group Help-Desk by return mail or to
mailto:helpdesk at c2solutions.ma.cx
This mail sent through C2 Solutions: http://www.c2solutions.ma.cx