[turba] Filtering LDAP results

Chris Bellomy chris at planbemail.com
Thu Jan 15 16:18:48 PST 2004

Nevermind... I finally untangled my broken syntax myself.  Sorry
for the noise.

cb

Previously, Chris Bellomy wrote:
: Hi,
:
: I'm setting up a sort of virtual private email server environment,
: using imp and turba for the web front-end.  We use LDAP for all
: user provisioning, and I have turba talking to the directory
: quite nicely.  However, I would like to restrict what's visible
: in the addressbook to addresses in the domain of the user.  Is
: there a simple way to extract the domain from $uid and apply it
: in a filter?
:
: I'm sadly ignorant regarding PHP syntax, else I'd probably have
: figured this out already.  Any help someone here can provide
: would be much appreciated.
:
: cb
: