[turba] Turba /tmp directory problems

Paul McInerney paul at mcinerney.tv
Mon Jan 19 19:01:54 PST 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to import a csv file to Turba, however I'm getting the following errors
 after pressing the "Import" button in Turba/data.php:

Warning: fopen(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp/phpKEwwJ7) is
not within the allowed path(s): (/home/) in
/home/www/horde/lib/Data.php on line 82

Warning: fopen(/tmp/phpKEwwJ7): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted
in /home/www/horde/lib/Data.php on line 82

I got the same open_basedir error for mail attachments in imp, and fixed it by
changing the 'tmpdir' in horde/config/horde.php from /tmp to /home/www/tmp,
however this doesn't seem to work for turba - is there somewhere else that I need
to change the tmp directory setting?

I'm am using a hosting service, and don't have access to php.ini, however here are
 the various versions of software in use at the hosting provider:

Horde Versions
Horde: 2.2.4
IMP: 3.2.2 (run IMP tests)
Turba: 1.2.1