[turba] My Addressbook - not showing up with upgrade

Mark Toomey mark at fcs.uga.edu
Thu Jan 22 08:06:18 PST 2004

After upgrading from Turba 1 to the latest Turba, my users can't see
addresses in My Addressbook.

If I do a 'select * from turba_objects where owner_id='username'' from a
mysql client, I can see all the addresses in the 'object_email' field, but
the user doesn't see them from within Imp.

They can create new contacts and see them fine (including the nice dist.
list feature) but not their old ones.

Can someone tell me how I can correct this?

Thanks!

Great programs BTW.

--

Mark Toomey, Systems & Network Manager