[turba] Page Numbers

Mike Bydalek mbydalek at zivix.com
Wed Feb 4 20:53:17 PST 2004

I checked the archives for this and didn't come up with anything, but if this
was discussed elsewhere, I apologize.  What I am wondering about is adding page
numbers (like in ansel) to Turba.  When doing a browse with 400+ entries, it
takes a *really* long time to load, and also seems to scroll down infinitely
(okay not that much).

My question is, is this even possible?  I know for a fact it can be done with
the mysql driver, but I'm not 100% sure in LDAP or anything else.  If not
pages, maybe letter listings?  Ie. Display all A's first, and have A-Z at the
top of the page to click on (what it corresponds to is a pref -first/last,
etc).

I am just asking because I am more than willing to start this, but just want the
options of those who actively developed to see if I would just end up wasting
my time. :)

Thanks,
Mike