Fwd: Re: [turba] Add Yahoo! Maps

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Feb 11 12:43:02 PST 2004

----- Forwarded message from evans at stoplighting.net -----
    Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:04:59 -0800
    From: evans at stoplighting.net
 Subject: Re: [turba] Add Yahoo! Maps
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

> Quoting Mike Bydalek <mbydalek at zivix.com>:
>
> > Here is a strictly optional patch that adds an addition Mapping link
> > for a Turba contact.
> >
> > Basically those of us in the U.S. are able to use Yahoo! to map, which
> > sometimes is better than Mapquest.  Personally I find that Yahoo! is better
>
> > for newer addresses, and Mapquest is better for more established areas.
>
> Options are good - committed, thanks! :)
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> "Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."

Chuck
Sorry to bother you, I use turba via Omnis.com my hosting service.  I am not a
code writer, yet I've paid some attention to this message board.  I was
wondering Can a non code writing guy like me, add to or change turba, or hire
someone to do it for me.  For example I would love to be able to import and
export the note and tasks in and out of Outlook, as well as the calendar and
the address book.  It would also be nice it the addressbook was more loaded
with different fields, also it would be great if it could either talk to
microsoft office to do mail merges, I mean the P.O. kind as well as e-mails.  I
like turba and my hosting service, I just wished it was a little more
powerfull.  Is there any way of doing this?
thanks,
evans

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."