[turba] Turba 1.2.2-RC1

E. Stuart Hicks ehicks at binarymagi.com
Mon Feb 23 08:35:25 PST 2004

Well, I'm trying to install Turba for the 1st time and when I downloaded a
fresh copy of this new release candidate, it certainly didn't appear fixed
to me.  The version before this one had the same problem.  A fresh install
has "Undefined index" errors with:

businesscategory
companyaddress
zip
workphone
homeaddress
homephone
cellphone
pgpPublicKey
...and possibly more that I haven't found yet

Stu