[turba] turba groups with ldap only

Edwin Culp eculp at viviendaatualcance.com.mx
Fri Mar 5 14:53:23 PST 2004

Quoting Feczak Szabolcs <feczo at siodigit.hu>:

> Can someone share a sources.php with me, who uses ldap only storage
> backand with turba groups in it ?

If you receive one, I would like to see it also because  I'm not really sure
what you mean by "turba groups".  Is this for setting up administrative groups
or are you talking about assigning a group name that includes several contacts
in one ldap entry?  That usually works for me but right now that I tried it
with the idea to send you the results and I get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: isgroup() in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/turba/browse.php on line 195

Do you see that also?  I'm going to try  and find what is happening here.  I
just created a new ldap structure, permissions, turba configuration, etc. so I
could have caused the problem.

ed